Liquichek Serum Indices Product Specifications
Consists of a four level kit that includes Hemolysis, Icterus, Lipemia and Non-interfered indices. The Hemolysis, Icterus, and Lipemia levels provide a positive response based on increased hemoglobin, bilirubin, and lipoproteins respectively. The Non-interfered level is human based serum and is similar to a pristine clinical patient specimen. This product is unassayed, with representative serum indices values provided as a guide.(2) Values include both quantitative results and qualitative interpretations compatible with major chemistry instrument platforms.
- Liquid human serum based matrix similar to patient specimen
- 3 year shelf life at -20 to -70°C
- 30 day unopened stability at 2-8°C
- 14 day open-vial stability at 2-8°C
- 28 day frozen aliquot at -20 to -70°C
(2) Footnote: Representative values are provided as a guide as tested on Dimension Vista 500 instrument platform. Based on values in CLSI 56-A.
Liquichek Serum Indices
Catalog # 12002290
Kit configuration: 4 levels (4 x 4 mL):
- Hemolysis Level 4 mL
- Icterus Level 4 mL
- Lipemia Level 4 mL
- Non-interfered Level 4 mL
Levels are not available individually
For more information contact your local Bio-Rad representative or call 1-800-224-6723.